Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ok i found my creature feature

ok i found my creature feature 7 years 3 months ago #132557

ok after talking to several vehicle wrapping companies i thought i had found one who advertises on ship shape tv, well i guess the job wasn't big enough for them didn't hear nothing back from them. i had a job at atlanta custom coach and their painter does that, his wife called a artist who knows the creature and is in the movie models and stuff and he drew this up for me, i cant use the original because you cant blow it up or it will break up the pixels . so he will ink it then change it to the large format printer copy and a wrap company here in Georgia will print it and install it.

im so excited

billy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ok i found my creature feature 7 years 3 months ago #132560

oh for those of you who dont keep up i am taking about the creature from the black lagoon cause the movies were out around the time of the year my boat was made so it is a perfect fit for the boat. have him climbing up on the bow ........

billy
Attachments:

ok i found my creature feature 7 years 3 months ago #132564

That is a really cool idea!!!
If you find that your guys can't or won't complete your request, I have a contact in Oregon that might take on your request!
doc

ok i found my creature feature 7 years 3 months ago #132568

you know when i started this i didn't think about this group but i bet there are a lot of possible avenues this group could have given me. just goes to show you might want to start here with ideas first keep it in the family.
thanks

billy

ok i found my creature feature 7 years 3 months ago #132583

The Creature from the Black Lagoon was always one of my favorite monsters. Built the model back in the day and wish I still had it.

I spent some time cruising the black water of the Saint Johns River in Florida and slept overnight aboard Mama Mia!

We were on a channel off the main branch tied up to a dock and occasionally a passing boat would create wake that rocked my boat and woke me up. And just for a moment I thought for sure the Creature was climbing up on the boat to get me.

Learned later that the movie was actually filmed on the St. Johns near Jacksonville.

Thanks,
Terry
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online