Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Almost done yippieee

Almost done yippieee 7 years 5 months ago #131734

ok some of you know i have been working on my mfg for some time . i realized it has been ten years, from the bill of sale, 2-28-2007.
my family themselves said i will never finish it. umm well i was ordering two pontoon seats when i measured and the standard ones will have to be modified and between here and Minnesota i am afraid the numbers would get mixed up so i am left with having a trim shop here in georgia cover the seat backs and bases i will make. a custom gas tank will fit nicely under the bench seat and that should be it. i am going to have to buy my gps unit before it is obsolete cause i have pre-wired and cut a hole in the dash for it. i am wanting to get a print of the creature from the black lagoon for the starboard side of the bow, since the movie came out around that time. i need a wake ballast bag for the front port side, and a 12volt coffee maker. here are a few pictures of the touches i added, there has been some talk of restoring them back to original and i might have if i had found another like it for a donor boat. but i replicated what i had of the cabin and a few pictures of later models with the same hull design but i had to imagine what would best fit with the upgrades i wanted to make. i am most proud of the dash and turning the helm from 3:00 to 4:00 to allow my cable to feed correctly . despite the techs uncertainty of it working properly . i have to tip my captains hat to you all and this site , i found it before i bought the boat trying to find some information on it. the rest is history really history ... thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Almost done yippieee 7 years 5 months ago #131740

Looks great Billy Bob!

Good things take time. You've made tons of progress from that first day when you swept out the years of debris in bringing her back to where she is today.

Thanks,
Terry

Almost done yippieee 7 years 5 months ago #131742

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Wow. Great looking rig. I commend you on your talent and determination!! I am inspired to see what appears to seem impossible is not if you want it bad enough!

Dr.Go!

Almost done yippieee 7 years 5 months ago #131744

thank you

Almost done yippieee 7 years 5 months ago #131745

Very nice!!! I cannot believe the transformation, awesome job!!!

Marty
Keeper of Pawpaws Boat
1962 Span America

Almost done yippieee 7 years 5 months ago #131747

Excellent!!!!!!!!

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online