Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Value of Old Glasspar Avalon

Value of Old Glasspar Avalon 7 years 7 months ago #130577

Hello, just joined this site. Was wondering if someone could give me a fair estimate on what my 1968 Avalon is worth see attached. Thankyou.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Value of Old Glasspar Avalon 7 years 7 months ago #130578

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Depends on where you get your walleyes.
R U a Youper or a lower :laugh: .
If you posted a picture it didn't come through. You have to size the pictures right, anywhere under 1500 pixels will post without problems. If you can resize the pic with any photo program or windows paint that would be great. Once you get the picture resized and saved just hit the IMG browse below, select the picture and them submit. If you want to submit multiple pictures you have to go to you posting and "edit" then add another picture.
Ice out yet??

Re:Value of Old Glasspar Avalon 7 years 7 months ago #130591

Thanks for responding finally got the pictures to upload. I live below the bridge. Thanks for the info about the picture. I usually fish Houghton Lake and some other places. (someday i'll get a giant)

Re:Value of Old Glasspar Avalon 7 years 7 months ago #130596

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Don't get to the lower very often. I've vacationed in Cheboygan, Aloha State park a few times. Always liked the sand beaches and easy offshore anchoring.

Re:Value of Old Glasspar Avalon 7 years 7 months ago #130628

Hello Walleyefever,

Welcome to FG.

Looks like a nice clean old Glasspar for sure.

What's it worth is an age old question and often asked here.
I'm not in the boat trading business but the simple answer is what is it worth to you, and if you were to sell it, what is the guy willing to pay?

Don't want sound like a wise ass so I'm gonna put a goofy face here. ;)

Thanks,
Terry

Re:Value of Old Glasspar Avalon 7 years 7 months ago #130632

Go ahead Terry tell him what you really wanted to say and something everyone knows. Its worth whatever you can persuade someone to pay. That is really not being a Smart Ass its being perfectly honest. Over the years I've bought and sold lots of cars, boats, motor cycles and motor homes. Some I calculated their worth right on the money and they sold quickly, others I ether had too much money or too much heart invested and asked too much. These were slow to go and I usually had to reevaluate my position. Once in awhile you make a Home Run when you ask too and a buyer falls in love and just has to have it. In the end everything used is worth what you can get someone to pay. Your heart, your hard work, your best intentions nothing matters except what the buyer is willing to pay.

With regard to the price of this particular boat I can't put a value on it without spending time in its market and looking closely at the package. What I can say is that a couple of years ago I purchase a spectacular, in my world, all original 1962 Avalon which had been parked for 40+ years. Gave $1500 for it no questions asked. Haven't been so happy in a long time.

Need to remember one thing: A GOOD DEAL IS ONLY MADE WHEN A BUYER AND A SELLER ARE MUTUALY SATISFIED. Anything short of this means someone is unhappy.

Jack

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online