Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: sears custom 170

sears custom 170 7 years 9 months ago #129597

Got this in a trade not sure of the year believe it is a 1965 model thanks to this site I found a old sale add for it. Im not sure what I want to do yet. It needs the carbs rebuilt and the prop is bent. I did get it to run thanks to a gas rag over carbs tilt and trim work all lights work has a volvo b18 penta motor and out drive forward and reverse seem to engage. The interior looks brand new needs cleaning but in great shape. Was a true time capsule has skis from sears along with a voit ski belt am radio that works.list of repairs are rebuild stromberg carbs, paint trailer, buff out boat, have cover re sewn, and bikini top needs to be softened and streched back to fitting. Im going to show data plate and a few other pics would like advice on age and to restore or not to restore. I live in the desert of west texas so closest water is 3 hours away. Well couldnt add pics thanks William and Mandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:sears custom 170 7 years 9 months ago #129600

well you took the first step and came here and have the interest to do something. so start with a few pictures as it sits right now,
for chest beating later when you look back on it. and for reference when working on it. good luck and your do just find

billy

Re:sears custom 170 7 years 9 months ago #129616

Thanks I tried to post pics but cant figure it out. And any help on value would be great.

Re:sears custom 170 7 years 9 months ago #129619

Resize your pics and try, try, again.

Marty
Keeper of Pawpaws Boat
1962 Span America
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024