Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: maiden voyage

maiden voyage 7 years 11 months ago #128675

ok guys and gals i owe it all to this group and the people who populate it. i bought my mfg back in February of 2007 , and short of ten years and alot of money and time and just hard work i have finally gotten to a point i want to get it wet . i stumbled across this website and couldn't get enough of the knowledge, i have a three ring binder full of notes i have been saving until i learned to make a folder to store all of them. i wanted to do it right and its not completely original but i kept as much of the hardware as i could .i still have a little to do , the front windows a little caulking and two expensive pontoon seats, i am just about finished. i want to take it out on sea trials before it gets too cold and then finish it up over the winter months . i am getting the original seat cushions done in white with light blue piping. i want to get a video of the launching and then in the water. ill get some pictures of the trim pump cover / step-down i made to cover the trim pump. i want under the splash well to fit the gas tank so i moved it out behind the captains seat / just wasted space and a step in form the dock (staying off my seats) and next to the corner seat in back. under the seat will be the two batteries, and battery switch. it had not been in the water for 20 years when i got it, so my ten now it will have been close to 30 years since it floated .

again thanks to one and all past and present for all the help and guidance i have received

billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:maiden voyage 7 years 11 months ago #128681

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Great news for you. I am sure you are really looking forward to this launch! This post helps me in that it took me 7 years to start my restoration (so it looks like I am still on track :) ). Life got in the way the past 7 years, but this site has helped me just do what I can, when I can and keep it moving forward. Any follow-up pictures and videos would be fun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr.Go!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle