Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many

Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 8 years 1 day ago #127854

Hey folks,

So I had my '62 Aristocraft stored at a friends empty lot, where some kids climbed the fence came and vandalized it - holes all over, included what looked like a saw cut in the floor. Basically destroyed - a bit heartbreaking. :angry: However, this leaves me with many parts i will be getting rid of - 2 boats worth in fact.

Yes, I have the windshield and top - the windshield is intact other than the usual half moon crack in corner (I had taken it off for safe keeping in his shop). The top is whole, but needs work (much of the aluminum trim was bent) and re enforcing. I have the trim pieces from inside, and can also get the metal rub rails, steering wheel, and others. Back seats with splash well (only fits 60-63 I think) Also, from the first "junker" I bought for parts, I have some uniquie one-offs that the owner made for the boat - the "soft top" with windows being the coolest.

I am not really ready with parts handy for shipping, but let me know if interested in something particular. As I get my stuff together, which will be a while - probably months, I'll post in for sale area. Bigger parts will need to be picked up on Long island. I have no idea on pricing, but like I said, I'll post what I have when I can, just wanted to let folks know in case they need something sooner for winter project. The top and seats are at my house - need to figure a way to get the windshield there safely.

I've been saving the boat and collecting these parts for years - :(

Deppressed, but hanging in there -

AL T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 8 years 1 day ago #127860

Sorry to hear about your boat, I hope the little "you know what" thugs are caught and are brought to justice for their actions.

Marty
Keeper of Pawpaws Boat
1962 Span America

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 8 years 21 hours ago #127861

• 63g3
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Geez that is awful, little do they know the distress they cause with such thoughtless damage.
I'd be very pissed, sad and frustrated. I hope the parts save a project what a waste.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 8 years 21 hours ago #127864

Sorry for the loss of your boat. Especially for something as stupid as a bunch of punks with nothing better to do. May the same happen for them when it hurts them the worst.
Rodney

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #127995

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry about what happened to your boat. I would say what should happen to the" waste of human life " that destroyed it , but I might get turned in to the authorities . If you still want to sell the steering wheel, I'm interested. Send me a pic.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128135

I should be able to get to it this weekend to check out. Will send pic.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128142

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank You

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128151

I sent you a message the other day. If you have a flagstaff for the bow light, I would be very interested.
Attachments:

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128152

• NJTriton
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I;m very interested in the windshield. I don't know how conducive shipping it to NJ would be but I desperately need one since the TWO that I have are beyond repair and getting one made isnt an option.
Really sorry to hear about the boat, people are the worst...

-Brian

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128153

Sorry, didn't get email. I don't have that type of light on mine, so don't have the post - Good luck though!

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128154

Gotta think shipping from Huntington to Toms River would be pretty expensive by the time I got it packed enough to ship safely - but we can see. First I have to get it home in one piece!

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128161

• NJTriton
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
The drive is about 2.5 hrs. which isnt too bad, I gotta imagine traffic getting over the Verrazano and taking the Belt Pkwy would be the easiest but also most traffic prone.

-Brian

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128163

Depends on day/time. Sometimes taking 440 up to LIE can be faster, but that;s a "decide at the time" thing. I'll get some pic of windshield this weekend.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128164

• NJTriton
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
whatsleft wrote:

Depends on day/time. Sometimes taking 440 up to LIE can be faster, but that;s a "decide at the time" thing. I'll get some pic of windshield this weekend.

Thanks I appreciate that.

-Brian

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 11 months ago #128226

Sorry Guys, couldn't get to boat this weekend - crappy weather and no one at lot. Will try again this weekend.

Al T.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 10 months ago #128822

OK guys, got pics this weekend, need to reduce and then I'll send. Windshield is actually better than I thought, but steering wheel, not so much. When i get pics done I'll send by email.

Re:Aristocraft destroyed so available parts - many 7 years 10 months ago #128850

• NJTriton
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Great news on the windshield! Thanks for the update.

-Brian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle