Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sportline Premier boat - any info on this please

Sportline Premier boat - any info on this please 8 years 3 weeks ago #126964

Looking at possible purchase of Sportline Premier speed boat - seems in fair shape but has been sitting outside for years - just wondering what is under that carpeting? More fiberglass or potential rotted wood nightmare - trying to get in contact with owner - however not sure what would be a fair price for this boat engine and trailer (trailer wheels are shot) no info on engine at this point.

here are some pics:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Sportline Premier boat - any info on this please 8 years 3 weeks ago #126966

• Drb007
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It is nearly certain to have a rotten wood floor and transom. It looks to need a total restoration.
What's it worth? Whatever you will give the seller. For me, I usually give $20 or less for boats in that shape. You will spend plenty on redoing it, so don't spend too much of your budget on the purchase. There are plenty of sad old (neat) boats out there waiting for a chance at new life.

If it's been sitting long, the trailer will likely need new tires, bearings, lights, etc. So there's about $200, just to get it safely down the road.

I usually only bite if the chrome is all in great shape...if it's pitted I move on.

Keep us posted.

Re:Sportline Premier boat - any info on this please 8 years 3 weeks ago #126967

Well, the motor and the original mercury ride glide steering as well as the controls are probably worth the most - i have a feeling the guy selling it thinks its worth a fortune as a 'collectable' - maybe i can swap some 'collectables' in the barn for it!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online