Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bill Anderson......Thank you

Bill Anderson......Thank you 8 years 4 weeks ago #126866

Just a quick thank you to Bill Anderson..classic boat collector extraordinaire. I recently sold Bill a Feathercraft I had and was invited to his shop to deliver the boat. I drove to his place on the 3rd as its only 2 1/2 hour drive from my house,Bill was as nice a guy as you could meet and showed me his collection while telling me about each boat/motor he has.
After browsing his shop he took me to lunch where we talked some more about boats. I left with a bit o'green in my pocket and he has another project to tend to. If anyone has not seen his collection, go see it in july(I believe) when he opens his shop for a day...you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Bill, I had a great time.........Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Bill Anderson......Thank you 8 years 4 weeks ago #126879

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill at a small restaurant a year ago in Brainerd Minnesota. My brother and I were on our way to the international show and saw this incredibly restored trailer in the parking lot where we were having breakfast. Incredible collection and true cheerleader for our hobby! Hope to see his collection some time soon!

Re:Bill Anderson......Thank you 8 years 3 weeks ago #126914

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks we try always learning something Bill
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online