Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dumb Luck.....

Dumb Luck..... 8 years 2 months ago #125240

Here I am sitting in the house with a brew. I'm thinking about all the boat projects I have. So I decide to surf E-bay for the hell of it ?

Page 2 of the search, I see someone selling a picture of a wood boat with a description of it, in a pretty ugly frame.

I thought, wow that kind of looked my boat when I bought it in 1988, when I was 26 years old (now a little over 3 months from being 55). I wasn't paying attention to the add that much until I started reading the description..... And I said HOLY SH..tuff IT'S MY BOAT !

I started laughing.... I hope this is good luck ? Because I bought a lottery ticket today too !

Don't know if this post belongs in in the main forum ? But it is boat related.
Sad news is: I still own the boat, it's stripped, needs a bottom, a stem, and I'm sure as soon as I pull the bottom planks, I'll have the same project that waterwings has with his Century ?

So you know what boat it is: It's a 1939 Chris Craft Deluxe Runabout. Twin cockpit tumble home stern. Hull number 71475.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Dumb Luck..... 8 years 2 months ago #125245

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
I'd contact the seller and ask where he got the picture.

Re:Dumb Luck..... 8 years 2 months ago #125253

Love the dual cockpit model Chris Craft's Chuck! Yep gotta love a pattern boat eh? lol

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online