Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: wiring the dash

wiring the dash 8 years 2 months ago #125005

ok alot of things have come together and now i can start to wire the dash i will do everything but actually connect to the boat in the shop label everything and then set the dash up in the boat and finish the wiring and then install the dash. i made a stand for the dash below the top of the work bench so i could st and work and not be in a awkward position ... pretty good i thought. i have several switches installed but not functional right now but for future use.
im wiring the gauges now and setting up for my speedo and tach and water pressure gauges i need a couple of more buss bars for all the negative ends to be able to unclutter the positive side

i wanted to install the steering unit to make sure nothing was in the way of the steering cables and finish securing the wires i left some extra so i can unbolt the top or bottom of the dash panels for service.i can do anything with hinges but i am going to buy a strip of leather and screw it to the to edges of the dash panels that way i wont lose the panels when i take them off. pictures are next.

billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: wiring the dash 8 years 2 months ago #125138

• Ike
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Wow, looks great. Good job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peter D. Eikenberry
newboatbuilders.com
"Don't tell me that I can't. tell me how I can."
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024