Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Must Sell G3 Make offer

Must Sell G3 Make offer 8 years 2 months ago #124182

My Ad is posted. I am sending this to ask anyone: how better or best to reach interested people asap. Sorry to say I am desperate. Someone will get one heck of a deal and a fast restored and slightly modified G3. Thanks much Roger Bell (hotrodbell) 260-403-2942.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Must Sell G3 Make offer 8 years 2 months ago #124188

Where is it posted ? My Brother -in-law is jealous of the hull I'm working on but doesn't want to do all the work I have to.

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead !

Re: Must Sell G3 Make offer 8 years 2 months ago #124189

On the fiberglassics sale board. Glassifieds
I can't get the pictures to post/update. Need help please.
But can email them to you

Re: Must Sell G3 Make offer 8 years 2 months ago #124190

It's probably the size of the photo's. Right click on the picture you want to use, open with/in paint, click resize on the toolbar, choose pixels, change the larger number to 1000 or thereabouts and save the image. You should be able to upload them after that. Just edit your ad and you can add the pictures. If you can't you can send them to me and I'll use them in a reply for you. I got your e-mail. It's out of Craig's price range at 4000.00 and up. Why don't you start over with the G-3 forum and put it up as a new thread with pictures. Your ad says one thousand, you say that's just a number you picked out of the air. Get a valuation from the guys who know and try from there. You have to have a price in mind, ask for it. :)

Re: Must Sell G3 Make offer 8 years 2 months ago #124193

Just read it. I left a message for Craig about the boat. He's out by Navy Island on the Upper Niagara River in his cruiser with Sister and the offspring. Pictures would be good but at that price you may get an offer sight unseen. If I wasn't a couple light years away and could afford to ship it I'd max out the Visa. Some lucky American will gobble it up in no time.

Re: Must Sell G3 Make offer 8 years 2 months ago #124203

Good Morning Roger. I put your pictures up on a thread on the G-3 forum you'll find on the home page. Those are the guys who will know what's it's worth. I have one but don't know enough about them to put a price on yours. It's a beautiful boat and I'm sorry you have to sell it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle