Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1958 Glasspar Trident

1958 Glasspar Trident 8 years 3 months ago #124045

Hello everyone, I have a 1958 Glasspar Trident that someone gave me. It's in good shape I am in the process of restoring it and have some questions. The serial number is FZ2608B0058K and has a Johnson Super Seahorse 35 on the back, the number came off plate on the right side of the transom. So here are the questions, how reliable is the cable steering, where can I find the rubber deck trim (goes between deck and the hull) it has two rear lights in the rear one is missing the glass lens. Any information would be great and if someone has one with pictures would be helpful. I believe that I have the deluxe model as the seats go down the sides of the boat and seems to have few little extra that the standard model does not have. Thanks Micheal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1958 Glasspar Trident 8 years 3 months ago #124093

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
the rubber rub rail can still be purchased,, I'm not really sure what the name if the company that still makes our vintage stuff, someone I am sure will chime in here and help...

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:1958 Glasspar Trident 8 years 3 months ago #124103

Welfco makes the rub rail.

And sir, you need to contact me about joining our Florida Glasspar Club. We have members all over and get together with our Glasspars several times a year. E-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will get you going. No dues, no politics, just lots of fun with Glasspar boats. I have two, a 1960 G-3 and a 1960 Tacomma.

We have our own web site and Sunday night chat also.

Jim Savage
Crawfordville, Florida
850-320-5279 or e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Jim Savage

Re:1958 Glasspar Trident 8 years 3 months ago #124105

Here is our 1960 Tacoma mentioned above. Could not post both pics in one post.

Jim Savage
Attachments:

Jim Savage
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle