Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looks like I'm getting back into it...

Looks like I'm getting back into it... 8 years 3 months ago #123857

My wife has been driving by this boat for a couple weeks and wanted me to take a look. Well, I did, and it is in incredible shape. Other than a few dings here and there, and not having a motor, looks like a heck of a deal.

More later.

Frank
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Looks like I'm getting back into it... 8 years 3 months ago #123858

Go get her Frank you know you want too!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Re: Looks like I'm getting back into it... 8 years 3 months ago #123860

I love those spotlights. Even the trailer looks clean ! Do it. You know you want to. :)

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead !

Re: Looks like I'm getting back into it... 8 years 3 months ago #123864

Oops, looks like a '71 I guess. Trailer it no doubt came on (International Erectors & Fabricators Inc, Malden MA) transom knocks fine, not a crack in the windshield, has bimini top frame. Needs pulley cable system re-wound, has Merc or E-Rude dash, no controls. Spot lights will probably go, although I think they're period with the boat. Very few cracks in the gel coat, just get a motor, couple seats, wash it and go. 300 bucks, with transferable registration for both the boat and the trailer. Will take the boat off the trailer and re-do the trailer first, paint, new bearings, wheels and tires, eventually sand the interior and paint.

As many of you know, this ain't my first rodeo. Also have work around the house (mostly done), rebuilding my hot rod (all tore down, just started), and have some new medical problems that rob time out of my day. But the world keeps goin round, what's an old guy to do?

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online