Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: more assembly rockin and rollin now

more assembly rockin and rollin now 8 years 3 months ago #123295

ok i bit the bullet and installed my electric lock on my pocket door and i wanted a couple of cabin lights so i finished the ceiling panels marked for the lights cut and then painted. installed the pocket door panel and routed a channel for the wires.
pre-wired the ceiling for the lights installed the ceiling panels. i didn't want any holes or nuts and bolts on the outside of the side panels so i fabricated a wood panel for the inside so i can mount the controls and stuff without drilling through the skin. i 5200ed the panel and clamped it. i also added a little down facing light above the controls i have instrument lights in the gauges but nothing on the side. i will also have a few lights in the storage compartments and i found some touch control dimmers. my gps antenna will be under the bow out of sight. i see now i should have started all of this some time back but had the time and no money and now the money but no time. so there ya go. i am keeping a picture journal of the build so pictures are a bound ,,oh and i dont know if i mentioned it but i am polishing my own aluminum cheaper i bought a buffer ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:more assembly rockin and rollin now 8 years 3 months ago #123299

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Busy billybob. Great progress. Will keep watchin'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online