Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 195X perma-craft boat logo

195X perma-craft boat logo 8 years 4 months ago #122893

We uncovered what was left of the original Perma-Craft logos on our resto project.These are the original painted on stencil lettering logos that are visible on the boat in the 1954 article about the worlds fastest fiberglass boat.We have that boat.The letters are red script with a red star between the Perma and Craft.Fiberglas was spelled with one s.Pretty neat to find on a 60 something boat.I have never seen another one and can say for sure this is original and correct from the factory.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:195X perma-craft boat logo 8 years 3 months ago #123361

Resto is moving along.We are torn between staying original with the boat or doing some upgrades and updates which will make it a much better boat to actually use.I'm leaning towards doing the updates and trying to maintain as much original on the boat as possible.A lot has happened in 60 years,so why not grasp the technology.We will likely show the completed project but the original white hull and red accents isn't really what anyone would call exciting or attractive.Any ways,I'm looking for opinions on this for a color scheme.Of course the Perma-Craft logo would be added right behind the second port hole.

Re:195X perma-craft boat logo 8 years 3 months ago #123381

Well I gotta say I really like the Black and Cream with the bronze/gold stripe!

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online