Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: help

help 8 years 4 months ago #122368

I know this is an odd question but there are very few email links for help or contact on this site or others. I'm registered here and I'm glad for it and I'm registered at the glasspar Owners Association does anyone know anyone over there because I cannot get verified and there's no way for me to contact anyone. so if anyone had a way to contact someone over there or was a member is there any way you could ask them to verify my username markdam? I have an important serial number question that I'd like to get answered

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:help 8 years 4 months ago #122383

• Nautilus
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 58
Why not ask your question here? Glasspar knowledge isn't confined to the Glaspar Owners Association.

Mentor to the unenlightened!

"Never allow logic to interfere with a boat purchase." - J. S. Hadley
"Vintage quality beats new junk every time." - J. S. Hadley
"Anything supposed to do two things does both of them half-assed." - J. S. Hadley
"Success makes...

Re:help 8 years 4 months ago #122390

Yep Nautilus is right, ask away!!!!!

Bob

Re:help 8 years 4 months ago #122395

Ok this boat is titled as a 57 but it doesn't have the goggle windshield my guess is it's a 58 or 59 the motors are 59. So before 1960 not much on serial numbers but more data has been collected. wondering what you make of this serial for year

Re:help 8 years 4 months ago #122396

Ok this boat is titled as a 57 but it doesn't have the goggle windshield my guess is it's a 58 or 59 the motors are 59. So before 1960 not much on serial numbers but more data has been collected. wondering what you make of this serial for year
Attachments:

Re:help 8 years 4 months ago #122397

Welcome aboard. There is an amazing amount of knowledge and information willingly divulged by the members here. Some people do not check in every day, others can be away for weeks at a time.

Do you know what model Glasspar boat is it?
Have you explored the library here to identify it? Knowing the model could help identify the year of manufacture.
Several people here have good knowledge of Glasspar serial number/year IDs, but it helps to give as much information as possible.

eg Ford made many cars, most were identified as a model name with a corresonding (and unique) serial number code.

Same with Glasspar, many boats with individual model names.
If you don't know the model name, post a photo so it can be established.

Re:help 8 years 4 months ago #122462

Its an Avalon and its a late 1957 model no goggles but has wraparound windshield

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online