too cool!!! 8 years 7 months ago #120569

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
anyone have or seen one of these boats?

www.fiberglassics.com/library/File:Scottf62002.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:too cool!!! 8 years 7 months ago #120570

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:too cool!!! 8 years 6 months ago #120813

Hey Joe,
I see the Scott Hydro caught your eye, Well there are only 3 known to exist, One in CA and 2 in Wisconsin. Here is a picture of them both together. The Scott hydro was popped from a Hydrocraft Fantasy hull like I have and they created there own deck. They are really cool and were very expensive to buy so very few were sold. Plus they were not all that fast. I believe the boat eventually hit 50 with a Scott 75hp after they put blisters on the back of the hull to give it lift. Cool but kinda a turd. I know my hydro craft is a really heavy boat and I have twin 75hp McCullochs on it just to get it on top of the water.
Here is a pic of the hydro craft so you can see the similarities of the hulls. Oh and I am not going to name the guys that have the boats out of respect for they're privacy. They have been hounded to death with people wanting those boats.
Bob
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online