Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ok i finally have something to offer

ok i finally have something to offer 8 years 7 months ago #119794

i was looking at the model from the other post. questions I know we have someone who can build a model of our boats . i mean a scaled down version we can put up on our mantle and say i own that. that's mine. it doesn't have to to the letter but close enough to look like it from a picture or something i don't know maybe a 3 d print or something i have all this time on my hands now (van is in shop 2000.00 worth of heads ) mostly labor the front of the van has to come off to get to the engine. and i am sitting here listening to it rain. my luck. but it is something to think about i'm going north to Atlanta this week I'll stop by and ask the computer guys if it can be done.

your thoughts

billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:ok i finally have something to offer 8 years 7 months ago #119796

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I've been thinking about this for a while now, My plan was to set each of my boats up on a level plane and measure from a baseline and a positive benchmark outside the boat to find the centerline measurement on 1 foot increments to form stations aka bulkheads, then actually building scale plugs and molds to lay them up in fiberglass... I have an aluminum foundry to make the fittings... Just been so extremely busy with work and working on the rental houses and working on the farm, I don't have much time for these things...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online