Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: selling boat & trailer

selling boat & trailer 9 years 2 weeks ago #115398

Hi, I am a new member, I recently bought a 1965 ,16 FT. ALPEX -SEA-AIR ,on a 1957 TEE-NEE trailer,both 1 owner ,original titles, when I took the boat off the trailer,to work on it, I discovered a large crack along the keel. A bit more work than I was looking for !! So now I'm trying to sell it , but I do not see a place to click, SUBMIT, on the AD form ! Am I missing something, or am I just a DOPE ,( I suspect the latter!) any help would be great!! THANKS , Rich reach me @ this site, or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or 201 424 1435

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: selling boat & trailer 9 years 2 weeks ago #115401

captrich,

WELCOME ABOARD. = IF it was MINE, I'd repair the hull as that's usually an EASY & PERMANENT fix, using a coat of UNTHICKENED epoxy in the crack & followed by a fill with "peanut butter, then a finish coat and a "spot" repaint.

I certainly wouldn't let the 1957 TEE-NEE go either.
(IF I was still living in MD, I'd be knocking on your door to buy the rig, switch the boat onto another trailer & restore the TEE-NEE for my 1957 hull. = FACT.)

just my OPINION, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: selling boat & trailer 9 years 2 weeks ago #115421

I have had a change of heart, I'm going to turn the boat over and fix it, it's a very complete little boat, it's all there , opening wind shield & all, all allum. trim is A-1 ,she will make a great boat for the lakes in PA. I am , however, going to sell the trailer. It too is VERY complete , tear drop fenders ,streamlined front cover,& all.
It does need the center beam replaced, the rest looks like sand blast,& paint. It's a 1957 TEE-NEE with ORIGINAL TITLE , text me here, or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 201 424 1435 Rich.

Re: selling boat & trailer 9 years 2 weeks ago #115429

captrich,

I suspect that that '57 Tee-Nee won't be at your house for long.

IF I wasn't 1800+ miles away, I'd come get it myself, as I have a 1957 hull "squirreled away" in Mother's barn & that's sitting on a 1970s trailer.

yours, satx

Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: selling boat & trailer 9 years 1 week ago #115472

What is the trailer worth ? it needs work,but is all there. I was thinking $3or400 hope someone takes it soon before I have to remove it !! THANKS ,Rich

Re: selling boat & trailer 9 years 1 week ago #115476

captrich,

Antique boats, motors & trailers are worth what a seller will accept & what a buyer is willing to pay in cash. = Absent seeing/inspecting the trailer in person, I would hazard a guess.

yours, satx

Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: selling boat & trailer 9 years 1 week ago #115558

I still can't figure out how to submit my trailer ad!!! I MUST HAVE KILLED MORE BRAIN CELLS, THAN I THOUGHT I DID , WHEN I WAS YOUNG !!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online