Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 65 Arena Craft?

65 Arena Craft? 9 years 1 month ago #114629

Hello Glass Heads, I've had this boat since late 90's and we are the second owners. We have reached a point where it's time to sell this family treasure but I have no idea what price to list her for. I have, over the past 7 years rewired, reupholstered/carpeted, repainted, and replaced Ford 260 with an overhauled 289. Every outing we always get at least a thumbs up for the old girl. If anybody has a ballpark idea where I should start with a listing price please chime in. I of course will try my best to keep my emotions out this though of it's always difficult when it comes to a valued family member.

- Mark
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 65 Arena Craft? 9 years 1 month ago #114632

mpoteete,

WELCOME ABOARD.

To my knowledge, there are NO accurate figures on what antique & classic boats are worth.
(Most are worth whatever a "willing buyer" is willing to offer IN CASH to buy it AND what "a motivated seller" is willing to sell it for. - ImVho, what "somebody" tells you that you should price the boat for, absent a CASH offer, is worth about what you paid for their opinion.)

May I suggest that you take some more GOOD QUALITY photos & post the boat FOR SALE in our GLASSIFIEDS?

yours, satx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle