• Page:

TOPIC: 1962 Flying Scott

1962 Flying Scott 9 years 2 months ago #113420

• patwagon
  • patwagon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I still have not done anything with my 62' 17' Flying Scott. I believe it's on the original trailer. A 1959 50hp Evinrude is on it. I've rebuilt the carb and mag, have started in a barrel, but not in a lake. I also have a very nice 75hp 60' Johnson, that I have not started, but came off a running boat. I also have the controls for the Johnson, as well as misc hardware off a boat of the same vintage.
I would like to see all my boat stuff go to someone looking for a project. I have a good Washington State title for the Scott and trailer. Not looking to sell for a profit, wouldn't mind trading for some Ford parts. As that is where my current interest lies.Love to see it go to someone who would make it run again. I live North of Seattle and my cell is 425 418-8485. later, Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 1962 Flying Scott 9 years 2 months ago #113422

• billr
  • Thank you received: 0
Pat, small world, I've been walking to that park across from you about once a month. Calling you Monday to setup day/time to see the Scott and motors.

Re: 1962 Flying Scott 9 years 2 months ago #113427

I just wanted to post that billr is a very good friend and stand up guy, so meeting up with him is no problem what-so-ever.
Doc

Re:1962 Flying Scott 9 years 2 months ago #113447

Well that's too bad I was looking forward to another one on this site, I think that would have made 3. Oh well, best of luck to you.

Re:1962 Flying Scott 9 years 2 months ago #113485

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Flyingscott1962 wrote:

Well that's too bad I was looking forward to another one on this site, I think that would have made 3. Oh well, best of luck to you.

Bill R is very good about sharing his projects with us, I'm sure he'll be glad to keep you posted on this project as well if the deal works out. ;)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle