Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 9 years 2 months ago #113115

Hello. I just registered. I really like the sight and am about to try and restore a 1961 Razorback Ski Master 15 with a buddy. It's in pretty rough shape. I'll post picks at some point. I'm sure I'll be seeking advice as this is my first attempt at such a project but I'd like to think it's in my blood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Hello 9 years 2 months ago #113119

jcripps,

WELCOME ABOARD. = The SKI MASTER is a NICE boat.
(ImVho, presuming that the hull is sound & "it's all there", I really don't think that a "mess" is any more work to restore than a boat that is just "run down" & neglected. - "our boats" are mostly 4 or more decades old & the vast majority need new floors & transoms done, as well as complete refinishing.)

A friend of mine, who is well into his second dozen restorations of bots/motors/trailers says that, "The major difference in restoring a thousand dollar boat & a hundred dollar boat is just about nine hundred bucks saved."

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: Hello 9 years 2 months ago #113121

Thanks. I found this boat several years ago but has been sitting outside and uncovered for a long time. My dad looked it over when I got it and gave me some pointers. He is no longer with us but I wish he was. He started Razorback and designed the boat.

Re:Hello 9 years 2 months ago #113122

Cool.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online