Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Its got Fins!!

Its got Fins!! 9 years 3 months ago #111789

Hello, we are new to this type of forum but needed to get some expert advice and maybe some answers to our questions concerning our recent purchased boat. I think it is awesome, it needs work but we can see the potential! But we don't know much about it, there was no title. The name on the boat is "Classic Trophy" Corp, San Anna California. It is 12' and have "fins" not big ones but they are there! That's why we bought it! It has a Evinrude Twin 30 on it, the owner says it is vintage too, also with the original trailer. Any information would be greatly accepted and appreciated. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Its got Fins!! 9 years 3 months ago #111798

• Kerry
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
The boat will require pictures, but sounds awesome. The motor is a 1956, easy to work on, parts still available.

Re: Its got Fins!! 9 years 3 months ago #111800

ahall,

WELCOME ABOARD.

IF you post the information off the data plate (presuming that it still has a data plate) on the outboard, any number of people here can help you identify it FOR SURE & point you toward a "parts source".
Photos of the boat/trailer would be helpful too.
(For just one person, I've never even heard of that boat company, which is NOT unusual as there were THOUSANDS of small & independent boat-builders between 1940 & now.)

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: Its got Fins!! 9 years 3 months ago #111826

I have these photos of a Classic Trophy from back in 2007. Not much else has turned up from this company in terms of original literature.

Attachments:

Re: Its got Fins!! 9 years 3 months ago #111827

Re: Its got Fins!! 9 years 3 months ago #111883

That's It!!! Just like ours, but where the red is, ours is blue. Did you do the restore? Awesome job! The motor that came with the boat is a Evinrude Twin 30" Its been painted a number of times but we hope to "get it running". Thanks for the pics. If you did the restore, where did you find the seats? They look great with the boat. Thanks again!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online