Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Conneaut Lake Show Was Great!

Conneaut Lake Show Was Great! 9 years 3 months ago #111660

This was my 4th show and was by far the best one! I met some great boaters. The Ledonnes from YNOT YACHTS were very kind and helpful in making sure I got to where I needed to go. They are top notch in the art of restoration! I also met "Bing" who got his very first ride in a Hydrodyne. He always wanted to see one in person and experience the effects of a shock absorber under the front bench seat. We had a great time cruising around the lake! I also met 3 other Hydrodyne owners, two of who had the 18's. The third guy has a '62 which he is restoring. Next year, we should have at least 4 Hydrodynes in the show!!! If I find any pics online, I'll post them.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dreams do become reality!

Re:Conneaut Lake Show Was Great! 9 years 3 months ago #111722

Hmmm didn't know they even had a show. :unsure: We was just there a few weeks ago too. Just stopped by to see what the Park was like these days. The Blue Streak was running. :laugh:

Re:Conneaut Lake Show Was Great! 9 years 1 month ago #114688

my hydro I just picked up

Re:Conneaut Lake Show Was Great! 9 years 1 month ago #114689

I grew up near the Pittsburgh airport - we use to go up to Conneaut Lake all the time. As a kid, I really loved that amusement park, and Waldemeer Park in Erie. You have brought back some memories.

I was born in 1959, so this dates me pretty bad..... Glad to hear the park still exists.

I wish I could have been there for the show. You have a very nice boat.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online