Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NAVY SEAL FINALLY HAS PICTURES OF ELGIN BOAT

NAVY SEAL FINALLY HAS PICTURES OF ELGIN BOAT 9 years 3 months ago #111589

Dear Members, and all who have tried to help this old dog learn new tricks. I apologize for the giant Delay. Nerve Agents from Desert Storm are taking a toll on me. Health has been partly cloudy to very poor in the last month. Im still kicking and trying to get caught up with the modern world and all its technology.

I previously posted a thread on what the value if any is of my
1963 15' ELGIN Fiberglass boat. I drove quite a distance to retrieve it, as it was given to me , with my intensions of selling as is, or putting some money into it, and then listing it, with all proceeds , going to our local WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT. I am now very disabled due to the 20 plus years serving this country as a UNITED STATES NAVY SEAL. In that being said money is super tight as I now live on what Uncle Sam says I deserve from my Duty. Its Kind of funny how what they think you deserve, and what it takes to live on, never seem to even get very close. But enough of my whinning, I still need a best quote and availability of buyers in order to move forward.
This time I am going to try and load pictures of the craft, which comes after all of this Message, So I pray and hope that it all comes out together and correct.

1963 15 ' ELGIN Fiberglass hull (excellent shape) for the age!!
full windshield, right side steering wheel
Outboard Motor (original from factory, 28 HP Evinrude)
Hull Model # 6315 or 63151 very faded its either or ?
Serial # AT-35DR007
Max weight 1385 lbs Max HP O.B. 75

The original Evinrude Engine is as follows,
1964 EVINRUDE SPEEDTWIN
Model #28403-M
Serial# E01493
Operating Range 4000 to 5000 RPM'S
Certified H.P. of 28 at 4500 RPM'S by O.B.C.

The pictures you will see if this all works, the craft has a 40 H.P.
MARINER on it right now, the old fella who owned it just wanted to go faster. The original engine is in the pictures, laying inside the boat. I have set the Hood of it on the back of the craft, so you can see what the original motor looked like.

P.S. I deeply apologize in advance for any misposting's in the wrong place , or insulting any one. I just truly would like the best quote of its value as is, and what it may be worth after putting some money into it that this forum can provide, and If people would travel to buy it. with a little more research, I understand it is more common and probably worth more money to the people of the east coast.

Thank you very much for any input or response!
Now here goes the picture trials.
P.S. 2, I guess Im still a failure at this, it will only let me put one picture of it. Could someone who is going to respond to this thread, tell me how to put more pictures on it. ????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NAVY SEAL FINALLY HAS PICTURES OF ELGIN BOAT 9 years 3 months ago #111596

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Scott,do you have a photobucket account?

Re:NAVY SEAL FINALLY HAS PICTURES OF ELGIN BOAT 9 years 3 months ago #111598

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
If you have 'Paint" or any other photo program you need to resize your pictures. Keep them under 1000 pixels and save 'em.
On the bottom of your posts there is a 'browse' (img) button. click on that and then find your picture that you want to insert. Open the picture and it will automatically transfer into the browse portion and then submit. If you want to add multiple pictures: submit the post and then 'edit' and add another pic, do that over as many times as needed.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for your service - Nam era 1968 - Cal

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online