Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: '61 Hydrodyne updated pics and flag mast needed

'61 Hydrodyne updated pics and flag mast needed 9 years 3 months ago #111311

I got the pin striping on at the end of last season and never posted it. I was quite pleased with how the windshield turned out as well...the work paid off! I am entering the Conneaut Lake Boat Show this Saturday and am totally excited about it! 4 years ago, I attended the boat show and admired all the work that everyone put into their boats. I swapped stories with another Hydrodyne restorer and I told him some day I would be their with my own boat. I love it when dreams become realities! The boat will never win any "awards" but I really don't care. I've entered 3 shows now, and the interest of both the public and the fellow restorers has been worth the price of entry! I don't enter it to be judged, but just to bring a smile to a bunch of faces! I hope this encourages you all to keep pursuing your projects, even if you don't think they will be "worthy" to be judged. Do it anyways, and USE those boats! Last year, when I entered the Chatauqua Lake, NY show, the workers were beaming with excitement that I brought such a unique boat that was not a "trailer queen."

Also, if anyone has a spare flag mast to sell for this Nautalloy bow light, I would be interested! Thanks, Todd Wentworth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dreams do become reality!

Re:'61 Hydrodyne updated pics and flag mast needed 9 years 3 months ago #111314

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
She looks great Todd, congrats on a job well done!

Mark

Re:'61 Hydrodyne updated pics and flag mast needed 9 years 3 months ago #111337

She looks great Todd. I'm sorry I'm not going to make that show. The Century Boat Club guys will also be holding their Century Thoroughbred Round Up show at the same time there and I wanted to go but too much going on here to be able to make it. enjoy!

Bob

Re:'61 Hydrodyne updated pics and flag mast needed 9 years 3 months ago #111354

Is the mast supposed to be metal or wood? If wood, what's the Diameter and depth of the hole? How tall should the Mast be? I could probably turn one for you on my lathe!!! ;)

Re:'61 Hydrodyne updated pics and flag mast needed 9 years 3 months ago #111359

here is a pic of a nautaloy bow light staff as was used on the hydrodyne boats.

keep looking on evilbay,they show up there from time to time. skipp
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online