• Page:

TOPIC: Algonac boat show

Algonac boat show 9 years 3 months ago #111285

• JAG
  • JAG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Well, that good old Michigan Chapter Algonac Boat Show is upon us once again. This year the Michigan Chapter is celebrating it's 30 anniversary and blond decked boats have been named the Marquis boat for this fine event. I just spoke with Pat Chaps the show chair and he told me that almost 100 boats have preregistered. With about two weeks to go it looks like we are going to easily break the 100 boat mark so with that in mind it is sure to be a great show. The show dates are the 26th,27th and 28th of this month with the big day being on Saturday the 27th. The event is being held at the Algonac Mi. Harbor Club which is on the grounds of the old Algonac Chris Craft plant.
Go to the Michigan Chapter web site for complete details here
www.michacbs.com/ Many fine and funs events have been planned in order to make this show one of the very best. If you have that weekend opened come and join us and view some of the finest classic water craft in the world!
Bill and Nancy Anderson are coming and a few others you may know and I'm sure a wonderful time will be had by all! Of course I will be there with "Classmate" (yes,I changed her name) so if you come be sure to tap me on the shoulder and say hay!
JAG
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Algonac boat show 9 years 3 months ago #111290

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
I have just heard from Bert Harris and he is bringing his beautiful Arena Craft Sportster from Florida to our show, what a beautiful boat!
JAG

Re:Algonac boat show 9 years 3 months ago #111310

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
We are taking the barnes shark with the 60hp Hiawatha,on a tee nee as it looks right now, I enjoy running this boat,this is a fresh rebuilt motor,same as a Scott.These guys take to fiberglass great,,always a good time this is on my list,not to miss,,look me up,i will have the 75 percent receiting hair line,slightly to much stomach above belt line,,I guess that covers a lot of people but I will have my name on shirt to help
Attachments:

Re:Algonac boat show 9 years 3 months ago #111332

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Looking good Bill! Look forward to viewing that beauty! JAG

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online