• Page:

TOPIC: The Boathouse in Downtown Disney, Orlando, FL

The Boathouse in Downtown Disney, Orlando, FL 9 years 5 months ago #108891

• davnau6345
  • davnau6345's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Just opened on April 13, 2015 and had a chance to go to dinner there on Monday, April 20, 2015. The place is unbelievable! There is a posting at WoodyBoater about it, including my review in the comments section, at:

www.woodyboater.com/blog/2015/04/20/the-boathouse-restaurant-opens-on-lake-buena-vista-florida/

Restaurant website is at:

disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/downtown-disney/boathouse-restaurant/

It's like a dream come true for anyone interested in classic boats and outboards. Most fun I've had at a restaurant in years. Had dinner in the Chris Craft boat converted to a booth by the front door.

I highly recommend it if in Orlando, FL. There is still no admission or parking fees for Downtown Disney - just drive in, park, and start walking around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dave Nau - 1966 MFG Niagara with 1963 Mercury 350 (35hp) outboard and 1966 Tee Nee trailer. Second boat is a 1962 MFG Edinboro with a 1984 Evinrude 70hp and Holsclaw trailer.

Re:The Boathouse in Downtown Disney, Orlando, FL 9 years 5 months ago #108907

• NJTriton
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
This is about the only thing that would get me to step foot in Disney, looks like an awesome place.

-Brian

Re:The Boathouse in Downtown Disney, Orlando, FL 9 years 5 months ago #108914

• davnau6345
  • davnau6345's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I know. It's about only thing that got me to the Disney World area this time.

And amazingly, they had a Cadillac Lark (Evinrude Lark), a Lone Star Meteor, and a wood Larson Falls Flyer at the dock. All perfectly restored! Also, some of the boats will be rotating out, with new ones coming in over time.

They start taking reservations on May 15, 2015 - walk-ins only right now. The Venetian Water Taxi and the Amphicars are to start running about that time, too.

Dave Nau - 1966 MFG Niagara with 1963 Mercury 350 (35hp) outboard and 1966 Tee Nee trailer. Second boat is a 1962 MFG Edinboro with a 1984 Evinrude 70hp and Holsclaw trailer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online