• Page:

TOPIC: title company, says can get any title for anything

title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108636

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I wonder how much he is, and if he really can get titles... anyone ever used this guy?

www.getnewtitle.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108637

• Nautilus
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 58
Joe:

The ad reads, "as little as $895" which means you can damned well expect to pay more...a LOT more. If you mean boat titles, I've heard that all you need to do is register a boat in a non-title state (like GA) and then transfer it to your own state. I've never done this but I've heard the usual secondhand B.S. about it. If it works, it's way better than $895+.

Mentor to the unenlightened!

"Never allow logic to interfere with a boat purchase." - J. S. Hadley
"Vintage quality beats new junk every time." - J. S. Hadley
"Anything supposed to do two things does both of them half-assed." - J. S. Hadley
"Success makes...

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108640

most of the time it can be as easy as that.. have a friend or family member register it out of state in a non title state.. i know a few years ago Alabama all you needed was a bill of sale.. they didnt ask for titles on anything over a certain age.. dont know if its changed now or not..

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108654

• NJTriton
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I think someone on here should start a little side business doing this. add up all the dmv fees and postage, plus a little extra for the effort, I'd gladly pay someone from here to do it rather than a business like that

-Brian

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108660

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
I have title for a bridge in New York and it only took me less than 5 minutes to fill in the template on my computer.

:woohoo:

Where I live in Wisconsin it's not hard at all to get a title. Gotta keep in mind that it's all about the money. I find that if you go to the issuing dept office in person there will be someone who can help you get what you need or advise on how to obtain it.

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108668

Under 16ft, i've had great success registering in Wisconson and transfering the WI reg in my name to a WV title & reg. Other states may be dufferent and if the boats 16ft or longer, its a no go, a WI xop has to see it

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108669

• dlatshaw
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
When i got the PowerCat 18dc it didn't have a title and was never registered in NY. So Dept. of Fish and Game had me contact NY DMV. For $25 I filled out a form from NY DMV website and they did a search to see if i stole the boat, if it was registered, etc. I got a letter from NY and sent it to fish and game. Got my title.

Just contact the right authorities, do what they want and pay the bill.

Oh, and about 6 months later i got a refund check from NY DMV for the full amount!!!

Dan
68 MFG Chevron
61 Power Cat 18DC Tahitian

Re:title company, says can get any title for anything 9 years 5 months ago #108692

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
yeah, I didn't see that 899 and up price on the site, lol it'd cost me about 10 grand at that rate to register all my boats.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online