Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Skagit

My Skagit 9 years 5 months ago #108456

Hello,
Im new here but I have had a 1959 Skagit for a few years now, and it's next on my list of projects I have. Just wanted to see if this is a collector boat, or just a old boat? :) It came with a 1969 Chrysler 130. I really love the style and lines of the boat and look forward to getting it on the water, just not sure if I should worry about making original restored or doing my own thing with colors and the interior.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If you'r gonna go fast, might as well look good doing it!

Re: My Skagit 9 years 5 months ago #108457

JetPackJoey,

WELCOME ABOARD.

Also most any 1950-1970s boat is in 2015 "collectable" & imVho worth restoration if it is at least more or less complete.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: My Skagit 9 years 5 months ago #108460

Thank you, boat is very complete, I am missing one side emblem but most everything else I have. I almost got my other boat back up and running then I will be getting aggressive on getting the 59 going. Just for fun I attached a picture of my 67 Taylor, pretty sure this was molded of a Campbell and built out by Taylor.
Attachments:

If you'r gonna go fast, might as well look good doing it!

Re:My Skagit 9 years 5 months ago #108471

Welcome aboard Joey, glad to have you here. Great boats, both of them. Depends on what part of the country your in as to how collectable the boat is sometimes. Don't find many west coast boats on the east coast so they're a little more collectible over here and vice versa. Really color and interior is up to you if you plan on keeping the boat and it makes you happy. Just my two cents.

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online