• Page:

TOPIC: Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat

Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108137

• Shake
  • Shake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Anyone else going? I'm pretty sure I will be there.

April 11, 2015
Pat and Jon Koranda
SPRING BREAKUP MEET
W8160 Palm Rd., Merrilan, WI
(715) 558-2904 or (715) 896-4844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108143

I wish I wasn't 13 hours away as a day hanging out with the Korandas and the Northwoods gang is always a blast. I will have to be patient and wait until Tomahawk!

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108146

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
cool let me know if you make it to Tomahawk, I'll try to make it to that one too.

Golden Rule number one; While working in the bilge, absolutely under no circumstances, NO FARTING!!!! Captn Shake aka Joe.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108162

Tomahawk is my annual 880km (1 way) road trip, I haven't missed it in 11 years and I don't plan on missing it this year! Plans are already being formed and I expect more Canadian AOMCI members than ever to show up, yes we'll bring the good beer!

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108164

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
cool, I'll do my best to make it to the tomahawk show.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108172

Shake,
Just out of curiosity is that out by Hatfield? I have been delivering liquor out in that area for over 30 years and recognized the name of the road. I know alot of the places out there have a Merrilan address and there used to be a restaurant called the Palms on County K and Palm Road. It was there for a long time until it burned down a few years ago. Just wondering.
Bill

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108176

That is the only Merrilan I'm aware of.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108185

Hi Shake,
If you are going for sure I think I'll drive down It's only 2hrs one way for me. I have never done a dry meet so I wonder, will people be bringing boats? Or just motors?

I went through Merrilan and Sparta twice last week on my way to and from Iowa visiting family. Pretty close to you there!! 15-20 yrs ago I lived east of Phillips and would travel 13 south 80 through Mauston alot. I always wanted to put a boat in at Petenwell and Castle Rock lakes so maybe we can hook up this summer.

20 some years ago I fished Lake Arbutus at Hatfield a couple times and had a great time catching some big fat small mouth bass. I understand they now have a good number of Muskies there now. I could easily be talked into fishing there again.

Hope to see you tomorrow, Gene

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 6 months ago #108210

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
thinking i'll get there around noon or after. feel free to text or call my cell 319-533-0984 if ya like.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108228

Well I am not able to come. I had promised my daughter for her birthday to take her to a nice Italian restaurant and this happens to be the weekend her friend can come with. So It's north to Duluth instead of south to Merrilan for me.

I hope to see you at Tomahawk if not before.

Have fun at the show, and take some pics, Gene

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108230

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Cool, enjoy your time with your daughter, I'd say that's a ,billion times more important than anything else in my opinion. =) catch you at the Tomahawk show Gene.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108231

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Shake, that would have been a good meeting for me, drivable but.....I'm in the Dells this weekend for granddaughters volleyball tourney.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108233

Kids and grand-kids FIRST!!

Picture of Grandpa smiling and thinking.
How rich he would be if not for the kids.
And how poor he would be without them.

Gene

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108234

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
sounds like fun. Merrillian is probably about an hour and a half drive from the dells. Speaking of the dells, I'm really surprised that there isn't a boat show/meet there ever. that would be a lot of fun!

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108250

• l98tpi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am trying to aline the stars to get to Tomahawk this year. You CA guys bring me a two four of Moose Head Red ay? :)

Boats: 76 Chrysler Conqueror S3, 61 Larson Playmate. Outboards: 76 Chrysler 105, 70 Chrysler 70, 57 Evinrude Bigtwin 35, 80 Johnson 35 looper, 74 Chrysler 45, 67 Mercury 650SS, and others.

Re:Northwoods chapter spring break up meet this Sat 9 years 5 months ago #108254

• Shake
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
yep I'm for sure going to try to make it to Tomahawk this year too. it was a nice drive, I didn't stay long today, met some good people there, but for sure if you're going to travel for a show Tomahawk sounds like the show to go to. I decided to go scouting for boat stuff and thrift for stuff to resale on ebay. no luck on finding anything to resale, but did get a lead on 2 boats near me and found two more old boats sitting in someones yard I may inquire about. also found a HUUUUUGE salvage yard, that may have some boat goodies in it. I do mean HUUUUUUGE!!!! probably over 100 acres or more just packed full of old rust. Oh and I found a pair of vice grip brand vice grips for a buck and a little proppeler hitch thing for the HHR for 2 bucks, was a fun day.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online