• Page:

TOPIC: Cool article at Woody Boater...

Cool article at Woody Boater... 9 years 8 months ago #104852

• davnau6345
  • davnau6345's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm not sure what has been going on at Woody Boater of late, but they have been publishing a number of articles on fiberglass (and aluminum) boats of late, even making reference to this site.

Check out the one today about boats on exhibit at the Minneapolis Boat Show - lots of cool fiberglass (and wood) boats shown, featuring Brooks Stevens' designs, from an exhibit by the BSLOL chapter of ACBS:

www.woodyboater.com/blog/2015/01/26/2015-minneapolis-winter-boat-show-bslol-chapter-celebrates-the-designs-of-brooks-stevens/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dave Nau - 1966 MFG Niagara with 1963 Mercury 350 (35hp) outboard and 1966 Tee Nee trailer. Second boat is a 1962 MFG Edinboro with a 1984 Evinrude 70hp and Holsclaw trailer.

Re:Cool article at Woody Boater... 9 years 8 months ago #104856

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
I had to go get an engine so I also went to the show to see Tom Heli Boat,it is amazing, it had a lot of attention and a lot of press,I have known about this boat for years but this is the first time to see it,it has electric power for lights and propellars for display ,it is nice original,Ship wreck had a very nice restored sweptfin,along with kevfins repop that he sold Steve Schussler,,great wood also Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online