Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thompson Boat Rally 26-28 June 2015

Thompson Boat Rally 26-28 June 2015 9 years 8 months ago #104342

Dates have been established for the THOMPSON ANTIQUE & CLASSIC BOAT RALLY. It will be held 26-27-28 June 2015 at Nestegg Marine in Marinette, Wisconsin.

It is a fun gathering of people with interest in any and all classic watercraft no matter the manufacturer. Emphasis is upon Thompson; Thompson of NY; Thompson Royal-Craft; Thompson by Chris-Craft; Cruisers, Inc.; T & T Boats; Grady-White Boats; etc...

NO judging. NO awards.

All contact shall be directed to: Andreas Jordahl Rhude, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.; telephone: 612-723-8581

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Thompson Boat Rally 26-28 June 2015 9 years 8 months ago #104351

Hi T boat, Only 3hrs 20mins for me, It's the first entry on my new F G calendar, and I'll try to bring one of my boats even if it's just the 1955 Shell Lake G45. Gene

Re: Thompson Boat Rally 26-28 June 2015 9 years 8 months ago #104362

• StevieB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
No Thompson Boats in my stable, although I have a few pairs of vintage Thompson Water Skis that I may consider turning over to the right person with a few coins in their pocket. One set is the pic that goes with my posting. I really love vintage water skis. I have been looking for a pair of Wagemaker or Wolverine Skis, or any and all Aluminum Water Skis.

Regards,
StevieB

Re:Thompson Boat Rally 26-28 June 2015 9 years 8 months ago #104377

Yes, please come join us Gene Gene. Shell Lake or whatever watercraft. The more the merrier! Of course non wood boats are encouraged to come. I will have my '66 Chris-Craft fiberglass Corsair at the Rally.

I have loads of Thompson Skis too. And a Thompson Bros Boat Mfg Co. AquaPlane from the 1920s! I also have a pair of aluminum water skis by AlumaCraft from the late 1950s I guess. Most expensive pair of water skis ever. Backed my truck off an embankment after the ski purchase and bent the drive shaft on my Ram Tough Dodge. Something like $900.00 to repair. Oh well :(

Andreas

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online