Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 60'sEdson and Son Boatworks Santa Rosa California

60'sEdson and Son Boatworks Santa Rosa California 9 years 9 months ago #103311

A few days ago I posted a question about Ed Douthit and Sons Boat works in Santa Rosa California, Ed built Custom boats and I cant find much info on the Web about Him. Here are a couple pics of the scripts and solid Brass Vin Tags. Any info is appreciated. I have ten sets of Two of the Plastic scripts and each set will come with a Matching Brass Vin plate. Please inquire if You have any interest.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 60'sEdson and Son Boatworks Santa Rosa California 9 years 9 months ago #103392

pink sammon,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:60'sEdson and Son Boatworks Santa Rosa California 9 years 8 months ago #104617

Do a search for the "Douthit & Crane Boat Works" there is more on the web.

Re:60'sEdson and Son Boatworks Santa Rosa California 9 years 8 months ago #104618

Also he told me they had a foundry in Cali, there are a lot of castings like cleats and stuff, not finished, he said they made them himself and drilled and polished them. I got some of the old sails from their early boats, there are several masts there too.

Re:60'sEdson and Son Boatworks Santa Rosa California 9 years 8 months ago #104619

Also he told me they had a foundry in Cali, there are a lot of castings like cleats and stuff, not finished, he said they made them himself and drilled and polished them. I got some of the old sails from their early boats, there are several masts there too.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online