Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for Buehler Jet 35 Parts

Looking for Buehler Jet 35 Parts 9 years 10 months ago #102351

Anyone have an early 60's Buehler Turbocraft Jet 35 for sale for parts? I am in need of a forward deck hatch, stern cleat, forward lifting ring rod and chrome ring for the bow. I am getting very close to having the boat done. I would be happy to purchase the whole boat if needed...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Looking for Buehler Jet 35 Parts 9 years 10 months ago #102448

Where are you located?
I'm in Reno NV. and I have two 1961 15'-9" Turbocrafts. Both are 256 Y blocks with 3 stage Hamilton's.
One has the Buehler emblems the other was built by Sooner boats of Oklahoma. The hulls are identical, but the Sooner is in better shape with new upholstery.
They have NOT been run in years.
If you or any one else is interested please let me know.
old darb

Re:Looking for Buehler Jet 35 Parts 9 years 10 months ago #102455

Darb,
I'm in NW Iowa, Lake Okoboji. I am thinking that your hulls are different than the Jet 35 that I have. The front hatch is specific to the Jet 35 Hull. I would be interested in emblems etc. Sooner Plastics built a lot of the boats for Buehler from what I have learned. Would you have pictures of your Buehlers?

Re:Looking for Buehler Jet 35 Parts 9 years 10 months ago #102465

As close as I can tell mine are Jet 34's. The only pictures that I have, shows the Buehler, that is in rough shape, and the Sooner that is covered.
The Sooner only had a small plaque to the left of the steering wheel and no marking on the out side of the hull. They do not have hatches.

Now for some reason I can not get the pictures to load.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online