Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: im looking for someone to make me a winshield.

im looking for someone to make me a winshield. 9 years 11 months ago #102103

i also need a windshield, i have almost given up on finding one. so i am open to someone making me one. i have the old frame and part of the old plastic .... i have so much other stuff to make i want to delegate this to someone who doesn't have to learn how to before everything else make one. i would like to say money is no object , but i cant. so i have a list of what i need and a windshield is one of them so give me a a fair price ....

lets talk.

billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:im looking for someone to make me a winshield. 9 years 11 months ago #102113

• StevieB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Billy,
There is a place in Flint (Burton) Michigan that will form you a windshield. I doubt if they ship. You would have to schedule an appointment with them, bring the boat, have them cut and form using your frame. I have had them make one for me for a Feathercraft. I was very pleased with the results for somewhere between $200-$300. When I finally get back to working on the Cadillac, I will be visiting them in the Spring to do another for me.

Regards,
StevieB

Re: im looking for someone to make me a winshield. 9 years 10 months ago #102381

Where are you located?

Re: im looking for someone to make me a winshield. 9 years 10 months ago #102383

im in georgia but i have the frame i am willing to do anything within reason. i dont mind shipping the frame. the windshield is basically icing on the cake. the last piece to the puzzle.

let me know
billy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online