Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: wearing alot of different hats

wearing alot of different hats 9 years 11 months ago #101564

ok i got much of the hull cleaned up and primed and my transom is cleaned up and i got a mid section from ferguson poole to measure the height of my transom .. looks good and i am making a cap for it and a motor plate 3/16" aluminum . but now i am patching the top where it rubbed against something and wore the edge of the top down some. also i am removing the windows to primer the top half. that might be a mistake cause it had a sealer between the frame and it was tough to remove i was very afraid of bending or breaking the frame. its out. and i will put braces back to keep everything straight. fill some holes where i wont have cleats for now and primer the deck. my thoughts are to replace the plastic windows with a safety glass as in car windshields to keep from scratching .. and polishing the front curved plastic ones . i was standing there and looking at the deck around the cabin and was wondering if there is a chance to spray the tuff coat along the cat walk right there and then repaint it with the finish color. keep from sliding . i know this is a lot but ever since i got my chrome back i am all in on finishing this now. need some mild weather to paint and then the assembly a picture or two where i am now. for the crowd. i cant thank you all enough i know for giving me the ear to bend or shoulder to lean on in undertaking this so enjoy.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:wearing alot of different hats 9 years 11 months ago #101570

Cap-n she's coming along great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Re:wearing alot of different hats 9 years 11 months ago #101582

Nice work.
:)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online