Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Boat found, Kinda

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70845

thetudor,

Wishing they had a"fish ATM" HERE!

yours, satx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70847

Fish ATM, that's cool. Allways better to live around honest people. I moved to the bible belt, kind of, and have yet to have to deal with a "bad" person. But when I do I will remember the way some of the ranchers took care of things. They usaully don't do it twice.

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70848

Great job Skip, way to stay on top of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fry them all!

Bob

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70851

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Don't take the easy way out and let them off the hook, Santa will not be nice to you.
Attachments:

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70856

Well this just gets better every day. You know I have been lucky enough to have been able to travel around alot back in the yrs. I have met all kinds of people from all over the world and have met all kinds of people also. I have met honest people and some not so honest people. I have met rich peole and some not so rich and everything in between. Wellll Wilber. I tell you, I have never met anything like these three idiots. This is just laughable. I am sitting here tonight after work with my wife watching Overhauling when there is a knock on the door. I ansewer it and it is the detectives again. They say there is a little problem. So whats the problem. It seems like these idiots want me charged for vidio taping them with out there permission. I am looking at the cop and said your joking right. He said nope. I was suposed to ask them if it was ok to vidio tape them or let them know they were being watched. I told them they could see in the tape I never said anything about that to them. The female cop asks me if I showed them the camera or anything and I said all these idiots would have seen is my 12" square ADT vidio survallance sign in the window beside my front door. Maybe if you were blind you wouldn't see it.So the 2 detectives who didn't see it either took a pic of it and said ok you informed them.Don't worry they can't charge you. And they left. I called my lawyer and he LHAO. He told me not to worry about it and that he would talk to the cops tomorrow. You see this is why you should never date your cousin. You end up with people like these. Skip.

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70859

skipthescrounger,

Unless NE has a REALLY unusual "privacy" law, you cannot charge a homeowner for video-recording ANYTHING/ANYBODY on his/her own premises (with a few exceptions for things like recording children & certain sexual activities). - Otherwise you couldn't lawfully have "babysitter" cameras.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70860

Yea thats what I thought. My lawyer said he would find out what the heck the cops were talking about and get it straightened out for good. Skip.

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70871

Hi Skip,
I'm still sorry your project boat was stolen and destroyed. But I have to tell you, This thread reads better than a best seller.
It starts sad (stolen boat) to sort of happy (video of thieves at scrap yard) to action (police raid) to heroic (finding all of the neighbors stuff) back to happy (thieves banished from the neighborhood) to suspense (idiot thieves, come calling)
To comedy (morn thieves pleading and whining) to satisfaction (thief jail time) then back to sad (project boat still gone).
I'm sure you'll find another project boat, and you should probably name your new project in remembrance of this whole ordeal. After it's done being restored, put a big ole engine on it, and take it for a ride at full throttle.

So here is my suggestion for your new project boat :
"Ride it like you stole it"

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70897

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Skip, it's about time to put your pool to sleep for the season.

Be prepared; you'll be getting a replacement lower unit to replace what was "recycled" by your neighbors. It will need some cleanup an and TLC, well maybe more than just a little but it's all there. I also have some upper parts if you need them.
Hope it helps you out,
Cal
Attachments:

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70914

Well Cal I just finished draining the pool and cleaning it out today.My lawyer talked to the cops today about the crap from yesterday and I guess since it was a "complaint" by these idiots the cops had to check it out. The judge pulled there bail this morning so they will be locked up until the trial now. This is just starting to be alittle old now. But I did get out to look at a boat today. It was an old Larsen playboy but I had to pass on it. The deck was all cut up and the transom was gone as in not there.Not even the outer skin.There was nothing good on it at all. I didn't ever bother to tell the guy it was scrap,it was that bad. Not alot of old boats around NE. Most have been picked over and just alot of scrap left now. Thanks once again for your kind offer and I will get some cash together here and send it up to you to cover the shipping. And guess what, Greyhound doesn't stop in Omaha anymore.So we will have to find a way to get that stuff down here.With the price of shipping these days I could probley drive the wifes Kia up there and back cheaper.Have a great day everyone, Skip.

Re:Boat found, Kinda 11 years 11 months ago #70943

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Forget the cash and shipping cost, it's my contribution to a worthy project, enjoy. If you feel the need send something to the site upkeep, (the little "donate" button to your right.
Cal

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online