• Page:

TOPIC: back in the darn hospital

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66019

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
yep,ron your right,lorraine thanks you all too.i would answer you all individually but there are so many great friends sending well wishes it would fill the forum,the test is over now just wait until the doctor lets us know whats up.
right now i feel great,a lot of it thanks to my fg family,and my wife ,my mom,and other family.

im in the indiana,pa hospital,but at this very moment they just took my uncle earl in for the same exact test,but in pittsburgh,pa.

i thank you all from the bottom of this crappy heart,john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66022

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
lol,thanks for the sexy nurse wishes,lol,but i have my beautiful wife lorraine,is taking great care of me,john
Attachments:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66023

Found an extra, just in case.
Attachments:

1963 Starcraft 14' Ranger

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66031

Get Oughta There!!! Don't you know there's only Sick People in there!!! Get Well SOON!!

Mike

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66032

Get Oughta There!!! Don't you know there's only Sick People in there!!! Get Well SOON!!

Mike

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66040

my thoughts are with you my friend, sending you positive vibes.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66052

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
well,it looks like i can go home,the doctor said i overdid it and became dehydrated which brought on angina,he said i have to have water with me everywhere,and take extra meds for it.
i have artery disese but my arterys seem to be not blooked enough to require the heart cath.
so thanks to my fg family for being here with this coward,lol,you kept me in great spirits and kept me in great company,thank you my friends,john

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66053

Boy, that is GREAT news John! I quit drinking much but water a long time ago now. Couple cups of coffee in the a.m., then water the rest of the day. I have it with me all the time too. Great thing about water is it generally won't kill ya!

Take it easy this weekend, there ain't nuttin that can't wait.

Frank

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66056

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks frank,i feel foolish,now,all because i strained a lot and sweated out my electrolites,whatever that is.
he also said i stress too much,heck who doesnt nowadays.
i also feel bad i didnt post this in the nbr section,i took away from some great guys posting about great boats,to them i am very sorry, like i said you guys are the best buddies a guy could have.
im eternally greatful for all of your posts,they mean a lot to me,john

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66057

The last thing you are is a coward! Living in Las Vegas, I drink a ton of liquid every day. The worst thing is you need to "Hit the Head" a little more often. Now you know.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66059

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks phil but i was stressing about having a 5th heart cath,so im a bit chicken,lol.

can someone put this in NBR for me?when i 1st posted i was,nt thinking straight,thats where it belongs if anywhere at all.john

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66060

Take it as a warning to slow down.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66061

Shipster, you crack me up! ("I'm not a doctor, but I play one on this forum"). Do you have any medicine or advice for this big 'ol group of broken-down boat-a-holics? :)

Bandit - 1959 Glasspar G3
See more G3s at www.g3owners.com

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66090

Great news that it wasn't something serious. Let me tell you after having two different kidney stones form being dehydrated I drink water whenever and wherever I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing is I have a peanut bladder, fills quick but empties quick! LOL Now take it easy, slow and steady wins the race, we've said that before but it's true. Nothing to stress about, your retired for god's sake, you have nothing but time buddy, take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66096

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
That's great news John, it's still serious though and you were smart to take it as such. Don't have to move this to the NBR string cuz I'll clue you in on a boat. My Herters is still at the Merc shop. The mechanic called this evening and said he's about as far as he could go with the tune up because it was overheating. I just put a new water impeller in the thing so there must be some other obstruction. Wanted to put it in a show this weekend but it wasn't meant to be. I'm going to pick it up Sat morning and drop the lower unit to see what's causing the problem and then haul it back to him on Monday so he can finish up the job.
Have to get enough for the boat when it goes on the auction block to pay for the extended vacation!
So now we're "Boat Related"
Take some rest, the next picture should not be in your PJ's.
Cal

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66101

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks guys ,i was told by the doctor to destress so im only going to keep the devil ray and get rid of the others.i posted about this.
just now.
boy cal thats a darn shame but i followed your restoration of the fish its one of the best restorations i have ever seen,someone will be very lucky to get it.john

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66108

John,

GREAT NEWS.

BEST WISHES from my lady & i.

yours, satx & duckie.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66120

• Shipster
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member

can someone put this in NBR for me?when i 1st posted i was,nt thinking straight,thats where it belongs if anywhere at all.john

There you go again. Stressin', stressin', stressin'! For just one little moment would you just shut up and relax. It's okaaay. nothing's wrooong. You're not gonna get a black mark on your report card. No dunce caps or anything.

Chill dude.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66144

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Time to load up the karma points again.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66146

• Shipster
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Dean, I've got no answers for old beat-down boat-a-holics. I don't think That book is thick enough. But let's just keep tryin' anyway.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66152

• jepstr67
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
john-gibson wrote:

thanks frank,i feel foolish,now,all because i strained a lot and sweated out my electrolites,whatever that is.
he also said i stress too much,heck who doesnt nowadays.
i also feel bad i didnt post this in the nbr section,i took away from some great guys posting about great boats,to them i am very sorry, like i said you guys are the best buddies a guy could have.
im eternally greatful for all of your posts,they mean a lot to me,john

John, I don't think this belongs in NBR. I think most of us agree, you are boat related.

I know about the water. I have a really hard time remembering to drink enough. After I had a kidney stone some years back, I start every day with a big 12oz glass before I do anything else. Then I try to remember to down a glass a couple more times a day just to be safe. If it is hot, it is hard to keep up.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66156

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks again guys,like i said.....the best buddies a guy could have.

---Mark Twain

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66297

Great news John. Stop stressing about little things as they will take care of themselves without you worrying about it. Get home, take a nice boat ride and slow down on the boat restoration projects.

If you really wanna stress, I will let my wife take you for a G-3 ride!!! See pic! I was showing her a dock and saw grass she was heading for at 45 mph!!!!
Attachments:

Jim Savage

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66298

Get well soon.

Travis

www.liquidassetsonline.org , 63\'PowerCat14-C w/twin64\'650\'s,14\'Glen-L Zip w/Mark58E,58\'TeeNee,
Mark55AE,Mark55E,PairMark58E\\\'s,Mark58AE,Mark78AEL, 6-7RBM\'s.Keep EM\' Alive! Always looking to add to collection.

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66307

Hope you are feeling better. I stopped by today while i was working out that way but didnt catch anyone around so get well soon!

Re:back in the darn hospital 12 years 2 months ago #66308

the savage ii wrote:

Great news John. Stop stressing about little things as they will take care of themselves without you worrying about it. Get home, take a nice boat ride and slow down on the boat restoration projects.

If you really wanna stress, I will let my wife take you for a G-3 ride!!! See pic! I was showing her a dock and saw grass she was heading for at 45 mph!!!!

:
TERRIFIC PIC JIM...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online