Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON....

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53522

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Great (relieved, actually) to hear you're okay and back home John! Gonna have to take it easy on the champagne and caviar tonight buddy. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark

Re:THANK YOU ALL! 12 years 9 months ago #53526

john-gibson wrote:

wow,you all have overwhelmed me again,im home now,it appears one of my main artery's had collapsed to 85% blocked ,just as it went through an old stent that had been put in years ago,so the doctor had to maneuver a new stent into the beginning of the old one,it took him a little while but it worked.
i was having chest pains on dec.7th and went to indiana hospital but they sent me home,and i was still having chest pains ,i then went to my cardiologist,who sent me by ambulance to indiana again,where my chemical stress test showed an abnormality ,i was then sent to upmc shadyside hospital in pittburgh,where it all took place.
i feel a whole lot better now,thanks to you all ,and your prayers and well wishes,and a really great doctor and staff,its the best place in western pa for heart problems.
but even more important to me than all of that is the great outpouring of support you all have sent me,it truly means the world to me to have the best friends in the world,along with my fantastic wife ,mother ,ed and family.
THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!john

Ain't it amazing what a little old stent can do!!!! I go six of em and still going strong. I KNEW you'd come out on the UPSIDE. Great to have you back!!!! ;)

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53527

• Robby321
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 10
I know many with a stent or 6 in them. Wonderful little "invention" Glad ya back up and running again! Robby

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53529

John,

Glad to hear you're back home and feeling better. Ain't modern technology wonderful. Now sit back, relax and enjoy. Any projects you may have been thinking about can wait. Just be the Oracle of Fiberglassics for a while.

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53534

hi all,its me,john,im at john"ed" gordons house with my wonderful family,im a little tired but not bad,i want to wish you all ,the most wonderful new year you culd ever have.
you all mean alot to me,im glad im still here to bring in the new year with you all.
i want to thank you each and everyone of you ,you helped me get through it all.
thanks ron for lisening to my concerns about helping out my wife if things hadnt worked out.
i also want folks to know just how wonderful shadyside hospital was in helping me out.
and thanks to the folks that called,it all means the word to me,you all are the greatest friends a man could ever have.
ok now its time to get back to boats,for awhile i will live vicariously throuh your posts and restorations,happy new year,john

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53538

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
WHOOP WHOOP..enjoy the evening john. best to all there. ron

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53539

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Since reading the last few posts I went to my cardiologist yesterday and had them tap my fuel line for some updates on labs.
You guys put the fire under a person. Same ole story though...lose some weight! Fine thing to say around the holidays. Joined Planet Fitness that afternoon :lol:
Glad to hear they could put in some new springs John. Please take care and keep up with the meds.
To all, hope your new year is healthy and prosperous.
Cal

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53540

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
john, iam glad to hear your doing a-ok. just take it easy like all your friends here are telling you. have a happy NEW YEAR, and many more to come. and enjoy your family. frog :)

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53542

John,

That's good news for the new year. Let's hope that you and all of us stay out of those hospital emergency rooms for some time to come.

Regards,

Bruce G

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53545

hey john glad to hear your doing good! hope you have a great year. and thanks again from a newbe boater for all your helpful info!

have a happy new year!

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53566

I'm a little late the the party but i said a quick prayer for you. Good luck and all the best.

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 9 months ago #53975

• Shelby18
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I've been gone for awhile / sick / work in that order. I would just say that a guy like John really makes an impact on a person when the first thread I started looking for was this one......

John, VERY glad everything worked out!

Now I'm going back to the three pages of threads I need to read to catch up. :P

Great to be on board.
Rick

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 8 months ago #54044

I've been away from the site for quite some time with Holiday guests and travel, and am just now catching up on Forum messages. John, I'm so sorry to hear of your heart problems, but extremely happy to hear the danger appears to be over and you are doing well. Good job on getting the proper medical attention. So many people ignore the signs, with disasterous results, especially at this time of year. Anyway, like everyone says, now's a good time to kick back, take it easy, enjoy life and get healthy. your health should always be Project Number 1. Shannon

Shannon

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 8 months ago #54055

boy you all know how to make a fella feel good,thanks again for the prayers and kind words they mean a lot to me,and yep im taking it real easy ive been in bed all day with the flu,lol,thanks john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 8 months ago #54064

John, Take it easy! That Flu ain't no good either.
You need to get ready for spring. And all the stuff that goes with it. Keep well.

Health is number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time. B)
Attachments:

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 8 months ago #54068

John,
Sorry to hear about your flu. As you know from my E-mails my prayers are with you buddy. Take care of yourself and get better, the projects will wait, they're not going anywhere.

Bob

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 8 months ago #54076

Glad ya are much better with the heart; sorry you have the flu. You are a tough one, just kick the flu with lots of fluids and meds and take it easy before looking back into any "projects"!!

Jim and Elizabeth
Attachments:

Jim Savage

Re:Please say a prayer for JOHN GIBSON.... 12 years 8 months ago #54103

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
wow jim...great pic.......

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online