Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale

1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114380

I have a (winnings from my divorce) 1956 Lonestar Meteor that I am getting ready to sell. Thought I'd check here first if there was any interest in it. It is sitting on a TeeNee trailer and has a Mercury 1955 motor to go with it. I think I have everything for it except the lid scoops, window trim and speedometer. It is a project boat and selling "As Is". Located in the Houston, Texas area and ready to get out of my garage. Serious offers only please. I will post pics when my camera charges... :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114385

Hi Bowneyes,
First off, I’m sorry to hear about your divorce.
But if I tried to buy that boat ? It would probably be the beginnings of the perpetual boat sale ?
Because if I brought that home, I’d be in a divorce. And it would be right back up for sale, for the next guy…. And the next….. And the next ?
Besides.... you're too far away from me.... Lucky Me !

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114395

Why don't you give/sell it back to your ex-husband. Odds are he likes the boat, unless you're really trying to be spiteful. My parents were evil to each other during their divorce; my mother called our 26' Sea Ray her winnings too. My father drilled holes in the hull, before she got it. She didn't even know the bow from the stern.

Lawyers suck and so do spiteful people.

Frederic
Retired Army Guy
1969 OMC Evinrude Rogue II 210
163 original hours

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114396

If your serious on selling it, put it in the glassifieds rather than a general forum thread.

Re: 1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114407

Browneyes,

WELCOME ABOARD but I'm sorry to hear about your divorce.
(PM me IF you decide to sell it with your cash price, as I may well know of a person who would like to restore it.)

yours, satx
San Antonio

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114409

FYI - I bought the boat as a surprise for my ex husband. It's one of the few things that was left in the garage when he left. So please, before you tell me that I'm"spiteful", don't assume to know the facts from your own personal experiences!

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114413

ggreggc wrote:

If your serious on selling it, put it in the glassifieds rather than a general forum thread.

That's why I suggested putting it in the glassifieds where it will be seen by people who are actually looking for stuff for sale instead of people who just feel they need to comment. Everyone knows what this is, as I'm sure you do. Ebay actually may be the best option for you.

That being said, at least now the word is out and people that are seriously interested are hopefully contacting you.

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114620

It is SOLD!

Re:1956 Lonestar Meteor - For Sale 9 years 1 month ago #114631

Browneyes,

CONGRADS!!!

NOW go find yourself a better boat/motor/trailer & get busy on getting yourself "into" this GREAT hobby.

You might even contact TallTexan & consider coming along on our 60th Anniversary YELLOW JACKET REENACTMENY RUN from Denison, TX to New Orleans in April of 2016. = That run will be "a HOOT".
(Enjoyed our phone call the other night, btw.)

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle